Bachelors by 30?

Monday, February 20, 2006

Time, oh how it flies.

It's already time for another entry as I struggle to keep somewhat of a schedule. It's interesting that I try so hard as I have no readership right now, even my older brother has forsaken me. I do this only for myself, and to try and create a steady habit. Eventually I may be able to use some of the old writings in here as fodder for a "real" blog in the future - but we shall see.

So, what shall I write about today? I think I should figure out something to add to the other blog I am a co-author on, the what did you learn today one. The problem is that I'm always learning so much, I never really know how to encapsulate it. I guess that means I wouldn't be a very good teacher. In fact, the ability to impart knowledge will be important whether or not I am a teacher as I hope to someday have a family. This does not actually address the main point of this topic though, which is what I should write about in this blog today but rather that I really should write something in the other one.

I'll have to get back to work for now and re-visit this later after some thought...


I never did think of anything. It's been a crazy week at work, and this class in school is killing me. Now it's three days later and things at work have come to a finely balanced point that could be going in either of a couple directions, most of which are not that great. I'll provide details later, when I have a better idea what's up. For now suffice to say that I need to spend some time playing video games...

2 Comments:

  • Never fear, I do read all your entries within 24-hours of thier post (I have RSS readers on every system I use, you see, so I know). I did enjoy your roomba review, I just didn't have an immediate comment. Anyway, just letting you know you've got one loyal reader. It'll probably be another couple months before I get back into the habit myself, but I'm coming up with some ideas to improve our joint-site which I'd like to discuss sometime...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:20 AM  

  • :) I figured if nothing else that comment would pull you out of the woodwork for a few minutes. I don't expect a comment on everything, I just haven't figured out how to use the site monitoring service I'm useing yet...

    I'd love to hear more about the shared blog. I would have ideas but I really have been hurting these last two classes. I'm not the best at networking - especially at the lower levels of the model.

    By Blogger Adam Myhr, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home