Bachelors by 30?

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Another class down.

I have finished another class at the University of Phoenix Online. This one was a 300 level networking class called Network and Telecommunications Concepts. It wasn't my type of thing really, I'm basically an application/os layer guy when it comes to computing. It did have some level of interest though, and will probably eventually help me in my programming while definitely helping me in my current network administration job.

Next I have Network and Telecommunications II, a 400 level course. Again, it's not really my thing but good to know. I hope I can make it through without a ton of trouble. My grades for the first one aren't posted yet, but I think I may be getting my 4th B of 19 classes. This wouldn't be so bad, but I did get 2 D's along the way so every A really helps bring that overall average back up.

I can definitely see the light at the end though. After these two classes I get a Unix intro class which should be easy, a Windows networking class that I need to check on testing out of, two web programming classes (can you say ASP?), and finally two C++ classes (I need to change the second class still as it's currently set to be some ebusiness class). Assuming I stay on track and pick up three lower div classes (all science of some sort I think) I'm graduating in less than a year, in fact about 11 months from now on December 17th of 2006.


That's all for now, I think I'll keep this post being about school and nothing else - part of the whole "focus" thing that blogs really should strive for. I think my next post will either be all about the Roomba Red or general happenings in my personal life. Both of these posts will be coming in the future tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home